Friday, July 15, 2005

Our apartment

Well, I tried to make sure that things were cleaned up a bit, but we're still in the process of putting things away (like you'll see in the dining room photo we've got things stacked up on the table), but the bed is made, and the cats were well-behaved, and you can't ask for much more than that.

The pictures didn't download as clear as I'd like; I may try to repost them after I play with the settings a bit; but hopefully you can see our new home. Let me tell ya: it's fun trying to fit a 3 bedroom/2 bath house into a 1/1 apartment. The cats are lucky they're not in the storage unit!

We have our official SC Tags, and hopefully I'll be gainfully employed soon. I'll talk to the staffing agency today (I dropped off my resume' and some reference letters yesterday), and hopefully they can hook me up. It's not so bad when Patrick is here, but thinking of the next few weeks where he'll be in Cheraw during the week--If I don't have a job, I think I'll either 1) go stir crazy, or 2) blow all the money we have in savings shopping at Ann Taylor. (Can you believe I have yet to go to the mall???). So I need to find something productive (and income producing) soon.

I cleaned out our closet yesterday (do I know how to have fun or what?) and managed to round up more items to take to the storage unit. But the good news is, I've begun a bin for "clothes that I need to find a good home for" (shoes are also included). I think that I'll start a rule: for every new item I bring home, I must remove two similar items from my closet. And that goes for Patrick & his T-shirts, too. Not the ones he screenprints, just the 400 other ones he's amassed and somehow manage to multiply when you turn out the lights. Or maybe they're like Gremlins, and when they get wet, they sprout off baby t-shirts to grow big & take over the closet. I dunno. All I know is that the closet is clean & organized.

Enjoy the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home