Friday, June 03, 2005

Happy Birthday, Mee Ma!

I just want to say Happy Birthday to my Mee Ma--I wish I could be there to give her a hug. I know that she knows that I love her, but I do wish I could see her & Pee Pa more. They've always been so special to me, and they're two of the reasons I'm anxious to get to Greenville--we'll be able to fly down & see them more often. I could use more of her hugs...she's small, but packs one heck of a hug. When Mee Ma hugs you--you KNOW you've been hugged!!! She has a wonderful spirit, and I'm blessed to be her granddaughter.

I love you, Mee Ma. Happy Birthday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, you don't know how much I wish you could be here with us. You are such a "ray of sunshine" to everyone and we love you dearly. So glad Patrick has secured this wonderful position. Now we will just keep our fingers crossed on selling the house pronto. Thanks for remembering me - and always know we love you.

Mee Ma

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home