Sunday, November 04, 2007

Mexican food is yummy

We went out to lunch this afternoon, and with our zippy new phones I got this photo:


He's eating part of a tamale, part of a taco (minus the hard shell), part of a burrito, part of an enchilada, some rice & some beans.

Patrick gets the next diaper change.

Oh, and Rachel, I replied to your phone question on the last post. I forgot to add the model number for my LG, since "LG" probably doesn't mean a whole lot--it's an AX275. And it's pink. Did I mention that?

2 Comments:

Blogger RachieK said...

Very cool! We don't have either one of those phones and we usually get most of what Alltel gets. Oh well. I think we had a similar Samsung in testing but it was white and not as cool as the black one. I'd love to get that LG - lots of people really like LG because the tend to make sturdy, dependent phones with good features. I'm just excited that you can send me pictures now!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Chauntelle said...

As far as the durability of LGs, let me just say that my old one (or, as we like to call it, Noah's newest phone)has been dropped, stepped on, spilled on, drooled on--and only very recently had it started turning off when you flipped it shut too sharply. Other than that, I had zero complaints, which is one of the reasons I wanted to stay with it. Oh, and that it was pink. :)

Patrick's phone, though, is much cooler than mine. But it's not pink.

And yes, video messaging is cool. I'm still not very good at texting, though; takes me about an hour to write a sentence, and I just can't really bring myself to use all those shortcut words--the grammar & spelling police in my head won't let me.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home