Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!


Just wanted to take a moment to wish my Mom & Dad a Happy Anniversary. I am very, very lucky to have such wonderful examples, not just of how to have a good marriage, but how to be a good person.

I know it wasn't always easy for them--they struggled, worked whatever jobs they had to, and just found a way to do it somehow. But here's the thing--they made it look easy. Or, well, maybe not easy, but certainly manageable, and they did it together. Always, they were in it together.

Thank you, Mom & Dad, for everything that I am, you are a big part in that.

Happy Anniversary!

(By the way, Noah picked out his own card for them, and spent a lot of time thinking about what he wanted to write in it. You can really see the concentration, the amount of effort that went into picking each color. I looked over it when he was done, and think he did a really great job of putting his feelings into words.)

I love you,
Chaun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home