Monday, July 21, 2008

MOVIES!

Here are a few movies that we've taken--we have found that Noah really, really likes his Play Doh! And, since I can post movies (short ones, but still...movies!) I took a few last week.

And a quick update--Noah is doing okay with the transition to the toddler bed; we're having to resort to lots of rocking, and sometimes letting him fall asleep in our arms. We know that you're not supposed to do that--toddlers are supposed to learn to sleep on their own & fall back to sleep on their own, but right now it's sort of self-preservation. Plus, last week Noah had a stomach virus (he had it for right about 24 hours) and then passed it to me. Luckily, Patrick was spared, but it hit me Thursday night, and each day I think, "Hey, I'm over it!" and another wave will hit as I high tail it to the bathroom. And fun is had by all...

So, I think as soon as I'm back to 100%, we'll try to be strong & wait him out. We've done it a few times, and then go in & scoop him off the cushion where he just conked out, or slide him completely on the bed (where it looked like he just fell asleep as he was crawling back into bed & just didn't quite make it...). We'll just have to be strong...

Enjoy!!!

The first 3 are Noah demonstrating what a heart sounds like & talking about hearts; the 2nd set of three are him wanting Daddy to make "wormans"--in The Backyardigans, there's a worm-like character called Sherman the Worman, and he just associated the long tube of Play Doh with this character... He's just brilliant.
















1 Comments:

Blogger RachieK said...

Those are all so wonderful. I love getting these glimpses into his normal day to day routine. He's always funny and silly when we are around, but the interaction when it's just the 3 of you is just so wonderful to watch. Plus my genius nephew knows what a mountain is. How cool is that??

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home