Monday, August 15, 2005

Patrick Is One Big, Bad Biker Dude



We went to Atlanta this past weekend to spend time with my family; Uncle Steve has a motorcycle, and was gracious enough to give us rides on it--it was fabulous, and I think you can see that Patrick had a great time as well....although my helmet was just a bit too big. The word "Bobblehead" was thrown around more than once!!! (If you haven't, you really ought to click on the photos & view them in the manner in which they really need to be seen!)

Thanks, Steve!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger RachieK said...

Patrick looks a wee bit tardy.

10:22 AM  
Blogger RachieK said...

Let me clarify. By tardy, I do not mean late. I mean "special". Motarded. Tardofied if you will.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a little "gay." And by gay, I don't mean happy!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The man looks as though drool should be running down his chin!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Chauntelle said...

I'm just happy y'all seem to be fixed on Patrick, and aren't commenting on my special expression, or resemblance to a bobblehead.

6:09 PM  
Blogger RachieK said...

Oh, I was thinking more the "Burger King".

8:10 PM  
Blogger Chauntelle said...

I just want to be clear- I was trying to look like a gay retard. Really. I swear.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Mo' says: I know folks like p-cat and kitty! THEY ARE SPECIAL!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home