Friday, February 10, 2006

Fabulous Greenville Photos!

I found this blog while searching for something...I think it was information on Addy's Dutch Cafe, and Denton (one of the contributors to the site) takes some fabulous photos of Greenville.

Y'all know how much we love Greenville, but I thought I'd post the link on my blog so you can wander over & see some of the sights that I get to see on a daily basis.

He's also got two cats, Click & Clack. When I first saw the names, I thought, "Hey, Tom & Ray of Car Talk" and sure 'nuff--he's a fan of Car Talk, too!

Take a peek:
http://livingdowntowningreenvillesc.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun looking at the pics! That's for posting that site. It's nice to see what things look like in your nic of the woods. It's just all white here. :)

K

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, I just realized all the typos before I posted. Sorry Chauntelle! Hahahaha!

K

2:07 PM  
Blogger RachieK said...

Awesome blog. Sounds like maybe they are a retired couple and they just get out every day and enjoy all that Greenville has to offer. I want to be like that when I retire!!!!! I'm loving Greenville more and more. I'm going to save that on may favs list.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home