Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Portrait


Here it is.... And I was looking over the other pictures I've posted, and I'm sure Mom will hate the picture of herself, but I think it's really great--there are few pictures of Mom around (she prefers to be behind the lens), and I think this picture really captures how happy she is. I love you, Mom! And to explain...I am not wearing bunny ears (though had I thought about picking some up, I would have worn them)--the ears you see behind my head are the ears to the bunny puppet that Patrick & I gave to Noah on his First Easter. We put the bunny over a figure on our mantel so that the figure actually looks like some scary Cirque du Soleil creature. It wasn't intentional...it just seemed to be the most obvious place to rest a bunny puppet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom is so cute! This is a wonderful family photo, bunny ears and all. :)

Kristina

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home