Wednesday, June 22, 2005

How nice!

I was taken out to lunch today by all of my coworkers & boss; we went to the Olive Garden (I could have gone for Sakura or Fuji Yama, both really great Japanese restaurants, but not everyone that I work with likes Japanese cuisine, and even though this is my day, I was nice & thought of others...Mom, aren't you proud of me?). It was a great lunch, and they presented me with a card, where they all wrote very nice things--and I received a $30 Target Giftcard. Not bad, especially when you consider that my departure will leave the office in a bad way (the office will be down to one secretary, and it usually has 3--the other secretary is out on Medical Leave--we're not really sure why, we just keep getting statements from her Doctor stating that she can't come back to work quite yet).

I really like some of the people I work with; I'll miss them quite a bit. They've threatened to come & visit, though, on their way to the beach. I hope they do....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, we are soooooo proud of you. Don't think either of us would have had the patience that you had. I know I wouldn't have. You are so fortunate that it's staying up there!!!!!!!

Love ya - Mee Ma

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home