Thursday, June 09, 2005

I feel powerful....

I love going to Lowe's, especially on a day like today. I'm having a good hair day, I think I'm looing pretty good in my pink argyle cardigan, and then I go marching into Lowe's, with my heels clicking on the concrete floors, and I KNOW what I'm looking for. I push my buggy with confidence, I look all these contractor-type guys in the eyes & smile at them. I know they probably look at me like, "Oh, isn't that cute. Some housewife running a couple of errands." Little do they know that I have my own toolbox. I have a mitre saw...and I know how to use it. I know that I'm looking for a 20" stainless steel braided hose, one end 3/8", the other end 1/2". I know what I'm looking for. And I know how to use it when I find it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, you amaze me!!!!!

Mee Ma

2:59 PM  
Blogger RachieK said...

THAT'S my Sister!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Chauntelle said...

Chauntelle scares me a little when she's motivated like this.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home