Sunday, June 12, 2005

Mom & Dad, sorry I didn't call today...we've been going like crazy fools to get the house done. I'm posting some pictures...not sure if I'll use them on a CD to give to our realtor, but I wanted to post some pictures to show what we've done. I'm really proud of my window trimming, and I think the doorway to the kitchen/dining room turned out really, really well. We still need to change out the electrical outlets & screw down the window sills...but for the most part, the house is pretty much done. Hurrah!!!

This is Patrick's last week at work, and it's not even a full week!!! His last day is Wednesday; I think the plan is for him to leave here on Sat., and stop by Knoxville for Father's Day weekend before heading to NC to begin the training for IDG on the 20th. I believe they said he'll be back in Greenville, SC on the 24th. Then of course, my last day is the 30th, and Patrick will come back to Finger, we'll load up a U-Haul & get outta Dodge.

I can't believe it's almost here!!!!

Well, enjoy the pictures, and be sure to heap praise upon me.

Love you all!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home