Thursday, November 17, 2005

Patrick's Whereabouts

I'm not sure how much "tiny typin" Patrick will be able to do to update everyone, but we found out today that his next tour of duty will be in Cleveland, TN (near Chattanooga). It's not Greenville, but it's still closer than Mt. Sterling, KY. According to MapQuest, it's only about 4 hours away--so we're getting closer! And, Patrick was told that this will only be until the end of the year (sarcastic emphasis on "only" is mine all mine)...when we're told that something may happen in Greenville. I just keep reminding myself that once we get back from Florida, there are only 4 weeks until Christmas, and after that, maybe he'll be home again.

*Sigh*

I'm starting to show his picture to the cats so they don't get confused when he's here all day on Monday.

The good news is, he is able to take Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday off, and of course Thursday & Friday he's got off (as do I) for the 35th Annual Chauntellebration...or, as some people refer to it "Thanksgiving." (Although that's a fairly appropriate name for the holiday, too.)

I know this is brief, but I wanted to let everyone know what's going on in our corner of the world!

For those who are counting: I'm up to 8 days on the St. Joseph prayer...one more day to go! I'm not sure what happens if 9 days goes by without an offer on the house. Do I start over again? Do we have to have him dug up & replanted??? That seems awfully rude to Joe...hasn't he been through enough already? Then again, we've not had any offers and he's been in the ground for a bit. Maybe I'm not doing it right. Do you have to be Catholic? Do I need to think about converting to sell the house?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home