Monday, February 19, 2007

New Noah Movie!

Here's the newest Noah movie that Patrick did. Hopefully I'm not spoiling a surprise--I just think it's funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjaG01mQets

If you don't have high-speed Internet, it may take a while to load.

And yes, we think that his first word is, indeed, "kitty." Not "Mama." Not "Dada." But "kitty." Oh well. My first word was "cookie." And I must say, I still like cookies.

And, since I did not live up to my promise of posting a photo last week, here's one that will cause our dear, sweet boy much embarrassment in, oh, 11 years.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger RachieK said...

He even looks embarrassed to be caught playing with his feet with his little bare bottom sticking up in the air!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Chauntelle said...

There have been a couple people reporting problems with being able to see the movie; I just tried it again, and it worked...the only thing I can surmise is that sometimes YouTube gets really busy, and maybe their server was a bit slow... All I can say is, if you try to play the movie at 11:12 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, it works.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home