Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!

We had a very nice Easter--Dan and Janet were able to come for a visit (in fact, Janet is staying through the week!); Dad smoked a Ham; Patrick smoked a brisket; Janet did her sweet potatoes with lots of brown sugar; and I slaved over my two cans of baked beans.

I used my Great-Grandmother Rountree's linens (I even folded the napkins into fancy shapes!); used our good silver, given to me by Mee Ma; and Mom brought over her good china for us to use. It was a wonderful combination of great food, great company, and great fun.

I'd like to thank Dan for sending us these pictures; Mom's batteries were dead, and I didn't even think to pull out our cameras!!! I guess I was too busy just living in the moment.

I did take a portrait which I neglected to download to the laptop, so will put that on tonight--check back!

Enjoy!

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home