Saturday, October 18, 2008

1st Haircut!

Okay, today was the day that we took Noah to get his hair cut...Surprisingly, I did okay. I was holding him on my lap, since we didn't think he'd sit still by himself. Patrick took video, and Rachel took some still photos, and I just tried to concentrate on the task at hand (NOT letting myself or Noah get nipped with scissors) so that I wouldn't cry!

Jodi (Hairdresser Extraordinaire!) did a fabulous job, as she always does. She didn't cut off all his curls, and she left it a little Rock Star-ish. It's just a little shorter, a little neater.

And yes, I did save some of his hair... I will, of course, keep the best curl. I'll make sure Grandma & Mimi and Aunt Rachel have some. After that, any that's left...well, maybe I'll make a collage with the hair & dried macaroni.

Enjoy the pictures!

(Okay, so I HAD to do a "before" shot!!)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home