Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ah...videos!

I grew up when MTV wasn't always around, so when they hit the airwaves, I thought it was the coolest thing ever. It wasn't really about the music--it was music television. And it was cool. Then, videos sorta just...stopped. I liked some of the other programs ("Singled Out," "Remote Control") but then it seemed that it was all TRL and lots of screaming tweens. (Maybe part of it was due to the fact that I was getting older...and I was no longer a screaming tween myself.)

The along comes Ok Go, and once again, I'm mesmerized. These guys are brilliant. I think I like their music, too. But, then again, I'm so busy watching what's going on in the video that I'm not really sure what their songs sound like.

Caught this video tonight, and just thought Noah would love it, and I thought it was pretty awesome, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home