Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Camera!

I decided to invest in a new camera; I'd done some research & we just so happened to have received a $30 coupon for the camera that I'd been eying, so Noah and I trotted off to Costco last night & picked it up! It comes with a wide-angle lens, which will be invaluable for taking pictures of houses, and it's much smaller & easier to carry. I still love our other one, but technology has a way of improving over the years, and this one has amazing resolution--10 mega pixels, a more powerful zoom...not that I necessarily NEED a zoom in Real Estate...but it's nice to have!

I had some fun last night & this morning, and apparently, Patrick did too, since there was a self-portrait he took. Thanks, sweetie!

The camera also does movies--and they don't turn out as dark as with the other camera!

Enjoy!





1 Comments:

Blogger RachieK said...

I love that he knows what something is, yet still throws in the mickey mouse!! He's got to give props to his favorite mouse! And how beautiful are those pictures??!! Those blue eyes!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home